Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
XP XP is offline

Default Difficulty with formula

I'm having a ridiculous time over a very simple thing that I should be able
to do; I want to insert the following formula and I'm using the following
function to do it:

Formula: =D5&E5;"
Render: RadioTuner;"

Dim rCell as Range
For each rCell in Activesheet.UsedRange.Columns(2).Rows
rCell.Formula = "=D" & rCell.Row & "&E" & rCell.Row & ";" & """" & ""
Next rCell

This flubs on the formula, can someone please correct my formula above so it
can be written into the sheet? Thanks...
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Dim rCell As Range
For Each rCell In ActiveSheet.UsedRange.Columns(2).Rows
rCell.Formula = "=D" & rCell.Row & "&E" & rCell.Row & "&"",""""" &
""""
Next rCell

--
---
HTH

Bob

"XP" wrote in message
I'm having a ridiculous time over a very simple thing that I should be
able
to do; I want to insert the following formula and I'm using the following
function to do it:

Formula: =D5&E5;"
Render: RadioTuner;"

Dim rCell as Range
For each rCell in Activesheet.UsedRange.Columns(2).Rows
rCell.Formula = "=D" & rCell.Row & "&E" & rCell.Row & ";" & """" & ""
Next rCell

This flubs on the formula, can someone please correct my formula above so
it
can be written into the sheet? Thanks...

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

another one, without looping -

With ActiveSheet.UsedRange.Columns(2).Cells
nRow = .Row ' typically but not necessarily 1
..Formula = "=D" & nRow & "&E" & nRow & "&"",""""" & """"
End With

Seems a bit hit and miss as to where those formulas go though

Regards,
Peter T