Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
abhi_23

Default Price Function - Difficulty in understanding the formula

Hi
I am not able to understand the Price function in Excel.
As i tried to calculate the Price of a bond on the basis of the Formula
( manually )given in the Excel Help on function and tried to compare the
result with the Price Function there appears to be some diifference in
the two values.
I any one can correct me on this if my understanding of the formula is
wrong.
Kindly refer to the attachments for solving and comparisions.

|Filename: Sample for query.zip |
|Download: http://www.excelforum.com/attachment.php?postid=4235 |

abhi_23
abhi_23's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php...o&userid=30511