Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
XP XP is offline

Default Difficulty with formula

Right you are sir! Thanks.

"Bob Phillips" wrote:

Dim rCell As Range
For Each rCell In ActiveSheet.UsedRange.Columns(2).Rows
rCell.Formula = "=D" & rCell.Row & "&E" & rCell.Row & "&"",""""" &
""""
Next rCell

--
---
HTH

Bob

"XP" wrote in message
I'm having a ridiculous time over a very simple thing that I should be
able
to do; I want to insert the following formula and I'm using the following
function to do it:

Formula: =D5&E5;"
Render: RadioTuner;"

Dim rCell as Range
For each rCell in Activesheet.UsedRange.Columns(2).Rows
rCell.Formula = "=D" & rCell.Row & "&E" & rCell.Row & ";" & """" & ""
Next rCell

This flubs on the formula, can someone please correct my formula above so
it
can be written into the sheet? Thanks...