Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default Links to Files

Hi

In Access 2002 I formatted Column A to accepted hyperlinks, I then imported
from excel column A which have links to html files on my harddrive.

example

cell A1 showing 0001 with hyperlink that works and opens this
C:\COMMENTS\0001.html

When imported to access the cell when clicked does not open the file?

Is there a way to do this

Thanks in advance

DaveM

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

In Access, be sure the column you are pasting into has been created with:

Insert Hyperlink Column
--
Gary''s Student - gsnu200777

"DaveM" wrote:

Hi

In Access 2002 I formatted Column A to accepted hyperlinks, I then imported
from excel column A which have links to html files on my harddrive.

example

cell A1 showing 0001 with hyperlink that works and opens this
C:\COMMENTS\0001.html

When imported to access the cell when clicked does not open the file?

Is there a way to do this

Thanks in advance

DaveM

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Hi

I've done that nothing happens only the 0001 shows in the cell, there is no
link like there was when it came from excel.

Thanks for the reply

DaveM