Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default top 10 analysis

Hello:

I'm using Excel 2007, and a really nice and smart person in this newsgroups
area taught me just now how to create pivot tables.

But, I don't see of a way in the pivot table how to do top 10 analysis.
When I right click on the criteria, there is no top 10 list selection.

How do you do this sort of top 10 analysis in Excel?

Thanks!

childofthe1980s
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

I don't use 2007, but I'll tell you how to do it in Excel 2003:
Double-click in the row fields area, click Advanced Top Ten AutoShow On.
Maybe it is similar in 2003? How different can it be?

Regards,
Ryan--

--
RyGuy

"childofthe1980s" wrote:

Hello:

I'm using Excel 2007, and a really nice and smart person in this newsgroups
area taught me just now how to create pivot tables.

But, I don't see of a way in the pivot table how to do top 10 analysis.
When I right click on the criteria, there is no top 10 list selection.

How do you do this sort of top 10 analysis in Excel?

Thanks!

childofthe1980s

Excel 2002 Analysis ToolPak Regression Analysis Help Requested MH Excel Worksheet Functions 1 February 28th 09 07:16 AM
Analysis Toolpak-Confidence Level and data analysis questions MH Excel Worksheet Functions 0 January 3rd 09 06:15 PM
analysis Joe Excel Worksheet Functions 1 October 28th 06 06:28 PM
Why " data analysis plus " override " data analysis " once instal. Alfred H K Yip Excel Worksheet Functions 1 March 20th 05 08:10 AM
Analysis ToolPak installed but no Data Analysis option Eric Stephens Excel Discussion (Misc queries) 3 February 2nd 05 09:17 PM