-   -   top 10 analysis (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-programming/408513-top-10-analysis.html)

childofthe1980s

top 10 analysis

Hello:

I'm using Excel 2007, and a really nice and smart person in this newsgroups
area taught me just now how to create pivot tables.

But, I don't see of a way in the pivot table how to do top 10 analysis.
When I right click on the criteria, there is no top 10 list selection.

How do you do this sort of top 10 analysis in Excel?

Thanks!

childofthe1980s

ryguy7272

top 10 analysis

I don't use 2007, but I'll tell you how to do it in Excel 2003:
Double-click in the row fields area, click Advanced Top Ten AutoShow On.
Maybe it is similar in 2003? How different can it be?

Regards,
Ryan--

--
RyGuy