Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default Disappearing Personalised settings

Hi

In Excel 03, I have created a number of personalized toolbars, which have
Excel buttons on them as well as macro buttons. My problem is that these
personalized buttons and toolbars disappear in certain circumstances. It may
be connected with the fact that sometimes I open two sessions of Excel at
the same time, or that I am on a company network. Whatever is the reason all
my personalized Excel settings disappear for no apparent reason.

I would appreciate if anyone out there could offer a suggestion for the
cause of this and hopefully also a way of resolving it.

Thanks a lot in advance.

Jay.

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

try adding these events in to Thisworkbook:
Hopefully, should ensure your custom toolbars are visible when workbook
activated & hide them when you switch windows.

Private Sub Workbook_WindowActivate(ByVal Wn As Window)
For Each mybar In Application.CommandBars
If mybar.BuiltIn = False Then
mybar.Visible = True
End If
Next mybar
End Sub

Private Sub Workbook_WindowDeactivate(ByVal Wn As Window)
For Each mybar In Application.CommandBars
If mybar.BuiltIn = False Then
mybar.Visible = False
End If
Next mybar