Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
JGGS JGGS is offline

Default Disappearing Personalised settings

Hi

In Excel 03, I have created a number of personalized toolbars, which have
Excel buttons on them as well as macro buttons. My problem is that these
personalized buttons and toolbars disappear in certain circumstances. It may
be connected with the fact that sometimes I open two sessions of Excel at
the same time, or that I am on a company network. Whatever is the reason all
my personalized Excel settings disappear for no apparent reason.

I would appreciate if anyone out there could offer a suggestion for the
cause of this and hopefully also a way of resolving it.

Thanks a lot in advance.

Jay.