Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default How do I make a copy of a macro?

Hi:
Please tell me how to make a copy of a macro in excel 2003. I need to
make copies of several macros and I just don't know how.

Thank you.

Carol.
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Not sure what you mean.

Select the text and copy?
Right click the module in the project explorer window and choose Export?

- Jon
-------
Jon Peltier, Microsoft Excel MVP
Tutorials and Custom Solutions
_______

"jjnotme" wrote in message
Hi:
Please tell me how to make a copy of a macro in excel 2003. I need to
make copies of several macros and I just don't know how.

Thank you.

Carol.

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

It would depend upon what you want to do with the copied macros.

Could you give us a hint?

To copy a macro go to ToolsMacroMacros.

Select a macro bty name and "Edit"

Copy the macro and do something with it.

Gord Dibben MS Excel MVP