Posted to microsoft.public.excel.setup

Default I donot want anyone to make a copy of a sheet.

I want to disallow anyone from making a copy of an excel sheet. neither do i
want them to be able to save the sheet. how can i do this?
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.setup

Don't share it with people you can't trust.

I don't think there's anything you can do to stop someone from using windows
explorer to copy the file.

And anything you do in excel would depend on a macro (it would for me, at
least). And macros can be disabled.

--

Dave Peterson
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.setup

Hi,

The only way you can prevent people from making a copy of someting is to not
let them have access to it. For example, if they can open the file they can
do a screen capture using programs other than Excel. In other words if they
can see it they can copy it, although it may be a chore in some cases.

--
Thanks,
Shane Devenshire