-   -   How do I make a copy of a macro? (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-programming/407353-how-do-i-make-copy-macro.html)

jjnotme[_2_]

How do I make a copy of a macro?

Hi:
Please tell me how to make a copy of a macro in excel 2003. I need to
make copies of several macros and I just don't know how.

Thank you.

Carol.

Jon Peltier

How do I make a copy of a macro?

Not sure what you mean.

Select the text and copy?
Right click the module in the project explorer window and choose Export?

- Jon
-------
Jon Peltier, Microsoft Excel MVP
Tutorials and Custom Solutions
_______

"jjnotme" wrote in message
Hi:
Please tell me how to make a copy of a macro in excel 2003. I need to
make copies of several macros and I just don't know how.

Thank you.

Carol.

Gord Dibben

How do I make a copy of a macro?

It would depend upon what you want to do with the copied macros.

Could you give us a hint?

To copy a macro go to ToolsMacroMacros.

Select a macro bty name and "Edit"

Copy the macro and do something with it.

Gord Dibben MS Excel MVP