Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default How do I create buttons to link worksheets within a workbook?

E.g. Creat a list of buttons/links on Sheet1 to take me directly to Sheet2.

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Hi,

Click

View|Toolbars|forms
Click the button icon on the toolbar
Put the cursor over the worksheet where you want the button and drag the
button to the size you want
When you relaease the mouse button a dialogue will pop up
Click New
Enter the code
Sheets("Sheet2").select
click the red cross to close VB editor
Click your button

Mike

E.g. Creat a list of buttons/links on Sheet1 to take me directly to Sheet2.

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

You can use the right-click on the navigation arrows or build a Navigation
Toolbar as per Dave's code on Debra Dalgleish's site.

http://www.contextures.on.ca/xlToolbar01.html

Or see this google search thread for the BrowseSheets macro from Bob Phillips.

http://tinyurl.com/yoa3dw

I'm kinda partial to Bob's method.

Gord Dibben MS Excel MVP