Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
AzMan

Default how to create buttons which point to other worksheets?

I have an Excel workbook. I want to have one worksheet with a list of
buttons, so that if i click one it will take me to a specific worksheet.
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Toppers

Assign macro to each button (using FORMS toolbar):

Sub Button1_Click()
Worksheets("Sheet1").Activate
End Sub

HTH

"AzMan" wrote:

I have an Excel workbook. I want to have one worksheet with a list of
buttons, so that if i click one it will take me to a specific worksheet.

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
flow23

make the buttons in a sheet. then select each button in design mode. and
insert hyperlink

"AzMan" wrote:

I have an Excel workbook. I want to have one worksheet with a list of
buttons, so that if i click one it will take me to a specific worksheet.

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
MageeStringer

AzMan Wrote:
I have an Excel workbook. I want to have one worksheet with a list of
buttons, so that if i click one it will take me to a specific
worksheet.

There are some great codes here for sheet table of contents

MageeStringer
MageeStringer's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php...o&userid=33298
View this thread: http://www.excelforum.com/showthread...hreadid=531850

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
John James

You can avoid buttons and macros altogether by inserting hyperlinks
Ctrl + K

--
John James
John James's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php...o&userid=32690