Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default Link multiple worksheets in one workbook to another workbook and .

I have been linking a workbook that has 16 sheets to a seperate workbook and
I need to put an "if" statement in the cell that combines all the
information. Excel returns with a window that says the formula is too long.
Is there any way for me to put in the cell that needs to be linked to the
same cell in every sheet and then also include the "if" statement?