Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Default Link Worksheets within a Workbook

I have asked before but have not received a reply. Obviously I have not
been very clear in what I need, so here's another try;

Example

"Summary" Worksheet Worksheet
Worksheet Week's
Week One
Week Two 3 & 4

Same
Name in Col C8 Name in Col E10
Name Col E10

Week One Points in Col F8 Points in Col C10

Week Two Points in Col G8
Points in Col C10

Week Three Points in Col H8 Points in W/S Week Three in Col C10

Week Four Points in Col I8 Points in W/S Week Four in Col C10

All Points (Col C10) are Formula driven.

There are 30 Names in each W/S down.

I also need to maintain the relationship between the Names and Points in all
five W/sheets.

I'm doing this manually now but a VBA to automate would help.

Hope this a better example.

Bob