Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default Outlook and excel

I have an exception report by user that I generate. I can filter the list by
buyer but my question how can I paste that info into an email that goes
directly to the user?

The user code and the email abbrevation are the same so I believe I do not
have to put the full name @etc.com.

Is there are way to do this?

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Two questions,
1.What line of code gets the sheet to go into the body of the email as I
keep sending a blank test email to my self?

2. How do I override the yes no cancel question that pops up with out look?

Thanks
Robert

"Rpettis31" wrote:

I have an exception report by user that I generate. I can filter the list by
buyer but my question how can I paste that info into an email that goes
directly to the user?

The user code and the email abbrevation are the same so I believe I do not
have to put the full name @etc.com.

Is there are way to do this?

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Have you test this one
http://www.rondebruin.nl/mail/folder2/mail4.htm

Maybe you like this one that filter for you and create the mails
http://www.rondebruin.nl/mail/folder3/row2.htm

See this page for the warning
http://www.rondebruin.nl/mail/prevent.htm

--

Regards Ron de Bruin
http://www.rondebruin.nl/tips.htm

"Rpettis31" wrote:

I have an exception report by user that I generate. I can filter the list by
buyer but my question how can I paste that info into an email that goes
directly to the user?

The user code and the email abbrevation are the same so I believe I do not
have to put the full name @etc.com.

Is there are way to do this?

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Dear Ron,

I need to let my user to send email automatically without any alert or
dialog display.

Please recommend VBA code to prevent displaying dialog to send or not send
when I put .send code insted of .display and Application.SendKeys "%S"
according to your recommendation on http://www.rondebruin.nl/mail/prevent.htm.

Thank you and regards,

Yongy

"Rpettis31" wrote:

I have an exception report by user that I generate. I can filter the list by
buyer but my question how can I paste that info into an email that goes
directly to the user?

The user code and the email abbrevation are the same so I believe I do not
have to put the full name @etc.com.

Is there are way to do this?

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

If Sendkeys is not working

You can use the CDO code from my site or upgrade to Office 2007 (With Outlook)
But there is no good way for all systems that always work

--

"Rpettis31" wrote:

I have an exception report by user that I generate. I can filter the list by
buyer but my question how can I paste that info into an email that goes
directly to the user?

The user code and the email abbrevation are the same so I believe I do not
have to put the full name @etc.com.

Is there are way to do this?

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

I haven't tried this yet, but you might try putting the "sending code"
into Outlook, then calling that sub from Excel. If it's in Outlook, it
should be trusted and the security prompt should be avoided.

HTH,
JP