Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Ron de Bruin Ron de Bruin is offline

Default Outlook and excel

Have you test this one
http://www.rondebruin.nl/mail/folder2/mail4.htm

Maybe you like this one that filter for you and create the mails
http://www.rondebruin.nl/mail/folder3/row2.htm

See this page for the warning
http://www.rondebruin.nl/mail/prevent.htm

--

Regards Ron de Bruin
http://www.rondebruin.nl/tips.htm

"Rpettis31" wrote in message ...
Two questions,
1.What line of code gets the sheet to go into the body of the email as I
keep sending a blank test email to my self?

2. How do I override the yes no cancel question that pops up with out look?

Thanks
Robert

"JLGWhiz" wrote:

See if this site helps.

http://www.rondebruin.nl/sendmail.htm

"Rpettis31" wrote:

I have an exception report by user that I generate. I can filter the list by
buyer but my question how can I paste that info into an email that goes
directly to the user?

The user code and the email abbrevation are the same so I believe I do not
have to put the full name @etc.com.

Is there are way to do this?