Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default How can I use Outlook express to send mail rather than Outlook by VBA code

How can I use Outlook express to send mail rather than Outlook by VBA code
thanks

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Hi

Check out if Outlook Express is your mail program for Office
StartSettingsControl Panel....Internet options (Program Tab)
Close Excel first before you make a change.

--
Regards Ron de Bruin
http://www.rondebruin.nl