Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
XP XP is offline

Default Hide rows outside a known range of rows

Using Office 2003 on Windows XP;

Suppose I have two variables containing a row number such as:

lRowLO = 558
lRowHI = 672

I want to programmatically hide all rows outside of those contained within
that range. The low and high delimiter row numbers should not be hidden.
Also, the ranges contained by the variables are dynamic. Anyone got some code
to do this quickly and cleanly?

Thanks much in advance for your assistance.
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Something like:

Rows("1:557").Select
Selection.EntireRow.Hidden = True
Rows("673:999").Select
Selection.EntireRow.Hidden = True

Not sure if it will break if you don't have 999 rows though...