Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default Summing values on a Page change event?

I have 24 text boxes on Page0 of a Multipage in a UserForm. I would like to
keep a running total of the values in the textboxes or to total them before
the user goes to the next Page1 in the Multipage.

During the Page_Change event how can I reference all the values on the Page0
in order to summarize the values?

I tried summing them as they were entered with this code

sTotalChecking = sTotalChecking +
ActiveControl.SelectedItem.ActiveControl.Value
Me.txtTotalChecking = sTotalChecking

However, if a user changes a value from a larger one to a smaller one it
doesn't decrement the difference. So if the user types in a 5,
sTotalChecking =5 but then if they modify the value to be a 2 sTotalChecking
= 7 instead of 3...