Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default creating invoices

im learning how to create invoices on excel. we already have a file with
worksheets in it that have information. is it possible to create invoices
using that information without filling out every invoice individually?
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

On Feb 28, 3:04 pm, nate wrote:
im learning how to create invoices on excel. we already have a file with
worksheets in it that have information. is it possible to create invoices
using that information without filling out every invoice individually?

Sure, you need to create "Vlookup" fields to populate invoice with
your data stored in your worksheet columns.

Gorko