creating many invoices from excel data

Default creating many invoices with excel data

I need help with creating invoices (excel file) that have my individual
customers information from another excel file. To be more clear, I have a
standard invoice (excel file) with name, address, and balance missing. I
need to incorporate information from another excel file that have names in A,
address in B, and balance in C. I need it to print out many invoices with
each one containing one costumer info. Please help me.. Thank you
Debra Dalgleish

You could use Data Validation and Vlookup formulas to create an invoice.
There's an example he

Under 'Data Validation', look for 'Invoice for Selected Number'

--
Debra Dalgleish
Excel FAQ, Tips & Book List