Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default vba 2007

Hello,
I just installed office 2007 on a new VM.
In excel I figured out how to turn on the developer tab.
But the record macro and visual basic and macros buttons are disabled.
how do you turn them on?
thanks

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Most likely you did not install VBA from the Shared Features part of Setup.
By default VBA is not installed.

--
Jim
"greg" wrote in message
| Hello,
| I just installed office 2007 on a new VM.
| In excel I figured out how to turn on the developer tab.
| But the record macro and visual basic and macros buttons are disabled.
| how do you turn them on?
| thanks

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

thanks,