-   -   vba 2007 (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-programming/406718-vba-2007-a.html)

greg

vba 2007

Hello,
I just installed office 2007 on a new VM.
In excel I figured out how to turn on the developer tab.
But the record macro and visual basic and macros buttons are disabled.
how do you turn them on?
thanks

Jim Rech[_2_]

vba 2007

Most likely you did not install VBA from the Shared Features part of Setup.
By default VBA is not installed.

--
Jim
"greg" wrote in message
| Hello,
| I just installed office 2007 on a new VM.
| In excel I figured out how to turn on the developer tab.
| But the record macro and visual basic and macros buttons are disabled.
| how do you turn them on?
| thanks

greg

vba 2007