Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default How to see value of UDT variable while single-stepping?

At an LSET statement (for example), how can I see the value of each
element of a user-defined-typed variable on the right-hand side?

For VBA types, I can simply hover the cursor over the variable name.
That does not seem to work for UDT variables.

I am using Office Excel 2003 with VB 6.3.
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

If you highlight any variable and right click you can add the vairaible to
the watch window. I do this all the time when debugging. For some odd
reason hovering over viables doesn't always work, but the watch window will
always work.