-   -   How to see value of UDT variable while single-stepping? (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-programming/405208-how-see-value-udt-variable-while-single-stepping.html)

joeu2004

How to see value of UDT variable while single-stepping?

At an LSET statement (for example), how can I see the value of each
element of a user-defined-typed variable on the right-hand side?

For VBA types, I can simply hover the cursor over the variable name.
That does not seem to work for UDT variables.

I am using Office Excel 2003 with VB 6.3.

joel

How to see value of UDT variable while single-stepping?

If you highlight any variable and right click you can add the vairaible to
the watch window. I do this all the time when debugging. For some odd
reason hovering over viables doesn't always work, but the watch window will
always work.