Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default Office 2007 VBA Compatibility??

My company is installing Office 2007 incrementally. I'm posting to
see if there are any compatibility issues with VBA projects developed
in earlier versions. Or any other "good to knows" about 2007 VBA that
may be helpful.

Any quick feedback or useful links would be appreciated.

Thanks,

SteveM
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

VBA for features which have been greatly changed has also changed
(conditional formatting, pivot tables). There are also a few minor
glitches, where working code needs to be tweaked to run in 2007. The macro
recorder misses a lot of chart stuff, and all the shape stuff, I guess they
didn't have time to write the new automatic code.

- Jon
-------
Jon Peltier, Microsoft Excel MVP
Tutorials and Custom Solutions