Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default Set position of non frooze rows when panes are frooze

I have a macro running with sheets that have panes frooze, lets say row one
is frooze. At the end of the macro the activities of the macro are such that
the first visible row after one is say row six (2-5 have gotten rolled up
behind frozen row one) How do I say at the end of my code "Next row after
frooze pane that is visible is row 2"?

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

I am not sure that will work if there are any blank rows above the currently
active cell. I think this will work though...

Cells(2, ActiveCell.Column).Select

Rick

"Aaron" skrev i en meddelelse
I have a macro running with sheets that have panes frooze, lets say row
one
is frooze. At the end of the macro the activities of the macro are such
that
the first visible row after one is say row six (2-5 have gotten rolled up
behind frozen row one) How do I say at the end of my code "Next row
after
frooze pane that is visible is row 2"?

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Try this macro... I think it will work for either case (Filter on/off)...

Sub GoToTop()
Dim X As Long
For X = 2 To Rows.Count
If Range("A" & CStr(X)).Height 0 Then
ActiveSheet.Cells(X, ActiveCell.Column).Activate
Exit For
End If
Next
End Sub