Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Default In freezed panes how do i print rows a-d and l-k together on 1 pg?

I have a freeze pane for taking inventory. How can I print rows A-D(my
products) and rows L-N(my dates) together side by side on 1 page ??
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

group column d-l

Hilight Column D-L --go to data--group--group now D_L is hidden if you
print you will only see A-D and L-N

Nikki

"Excel questions about printing" wrote:

I have a freeze pane for taking inventory. How can I print rows A-D(my
products) and rows L-N(my dates) together side by side on 1 page ??

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Click on FilePage SetupSheet. In the "Columns to repeat at left", type
$A:$D

From this point on, you can highlight any columns you wish to print, ie L-N,
and set as the print area, then print.