-   -   In freezed panes how do i print rows a-d and l-k together on 1 pg? (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-discussion-misc-queries/111623-freezed-panes-how-do-i-print-rows-d-l-k-together-1-pg.html)

Excel questions about printing

In freezed panes how do i print rows a-d and l-k together on 1 pg?

I have a freeze pane for taking inventory. How can I print rows A-D(my
products) and rows L-N(my dates) together side by side on 1 page ??

Nikki

In freezed panes how do i print rows a-d and l-k together on 1 pg?

group column d-l

Hilight Column D-L --go to data--group--group now D_L is hidden if you
print you will only see A-D and L-N

Nikki

"Excel questions about printing" wrote:

I have a freeze pane for taking inventory. How can I print rows A-D(my
products) and rows L-N(my dates) together side by side on 1 page ??

WLMPilot

In freezed panes how do i print rows a-d and l-k together on 1 pg?

Click on FilePage SetupSheet. In the "Columns to repeat at left", type
$A:$D

From this point on, you can highlight any columns you wish to print, ie L-N,
and set as the print area, then print.