Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default Problems printing Webbrowser Control with a worksheet.

Hello, and thanks in advance for the help!
I'm having trouble getting a web browser control to print with my
worksheet. For setup, I'm working with an Excel 2007 workbook and using the
Microsoft Webbrowser control on my worksheet. I add webbrowser1 and use a
command button to navigate the webbrowser to a specific webpage. I have the
PrintObject property set to True for the web browser. The problem comes when
I want to print the worksheet and have it print the contents of the worksheet
along with the webbrowser as it is displayed on my screen, however, it does
not show up at all.
According to documentation, the WebBrowsers PrintObject property: Gets or
sets a value that indicates whether the WebBrowser is printed when the
worksheet is printed.
So, it would seem that having the web browser print on my worksheet would
be an option. Any help getting it to actually work would be much
appreciated. So far, my only idea is to use the print screen option, but
that seems like overkill.