Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default Scroll function in VBA

HI

My scrollwheel does not function as scroll in the VBA Code area, but
in the Project Explorer it works fine

Please Help

regards

Kurt
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Mike

Irritating isn't it but that's how it works. Have a look here

http://office.microsoft.com/en-us/he...175901033.aspx

Or I use VB scroll which you should be able to Google for.

Mike

"kurt" wrote:

HI

My scrollwheel does not function as scroll in the VBA Code area, but
in the Project Explorer it works fine

Please Help

regards

Kurt

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

I use VBScroll, but there are at least a couple of options:

http://www.gasanov.net/VBScroll.htm
http://www.geocities.com/SiliconVall...freewheel.html

And it's been fixed in xl2007!

--