Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default Occasionally losing the scroll bar function...weird

Hello,
In my workbook, when it is opened, I use the following code t
automatically freeze the panes for each sheet.

Private Sub Freeze_Frames()
ActiveWindow.SplitRow = 2
ActiveWindow.FreezePanes = True
End Sub

Now, occasionally, I lose the side scroll bar function and I can n
longer scroll up or down. I can see the little bar moving (ever s
slowly), but the actual sheet does not move. The only fix it to clos
the workbook and reopen and it is fine.

What gives? Help please, this is annoying. There is no set pattern o
when/why this happens.

Thanks in advance,
Mik

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Please help, if you can...this is causing user-frustration. Thanks
bunch

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

based on the detailed description of the problem, i would suggest isolating
the cause of the problem and avoiding it.

Tom Ogilvy

"miker1999 " wrote in message
Please help, if you can...this is causing user-frustration. Thanks a
bunch.

---