Mike R.

Default Losing scroll functionality - weird

Hello,
I am running a workbook that is shared by a few users. Occasionally, we
lose the side (up & down) scrolling function and we have to close the
workbook and reopen it and then everything is fine. I think this may be link
to using filters, but I can not narrow down the exact cause.

Has anyone had this happen to them? What is the cause? How do I fix it?

Any help or ideas would be great. Thanks,

Mike R.

Hello,
I am running a workbook that is shared by a few users. Occasionally, we
lose the side (up & down) scrolling function and we have to close the
workbook and reopen it and then everything is fine. I think this may be link
to using filters, but I can not narrow down the exact cause.

Has anyone had this happen to them? What is the cause? How do I fix it?

Any help or ideas would be great. Thanks,

Also - when I use the up & down scroll arrowns, I can see the scroll bar
moving, but worksheet does not scroll....maybe it has to do with frozen
panes? I do have the first two rows frozen....help.
Dave Peterson

Sometimes when people use Data|filter|Autofilter and Window|Freeze Panes, they
filter the data to show what they want and then apply the freeze panes.

If the first row (discounting headers) is (say) row 333, then when you unfilter,
the freeze panes could still be under row 333--so you can't see your scrolling.

Try turning off the freeze panes, then show all the data, then apply the freeze
panes.

--

Dave Peterson