-   -   Scroll function in VBA (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-programming/404427-scroll-function-vba.html)

kurt

Scroll function in VBA

HI

My scrollwheel does not function as scroll in the VBA Code area, but
in the Project Explorer it works fine

Please Help

regards

Kurt

Mike H

Scroll function in VBA

Mike

Irritating isn't it but that's how it works. Have a look here

http://office.microsoft.com/en-us/he...175901033.aspx

Or I use VB scroll which you should be able to Google for.

Mike

On 17 Jan., 10:58, Mike H wrote:
Mike

Irritating isn't it but that's how it works. Have a look here

http://office.microsoft.com/en-us/he...175901033.aspx

Or I use VB scroll which you should be able to Google for.

Mike

Thanks Mike

Giles B[_2_]

Scroll function in VBA

or upgrade to Excel 2007 - where the scroll works as you would expect!

"kurt" wrote:

On 17 Jan., 10:58, Mike H wrote:
Mike

Irritating isn't it but that's how it works. Have a look here

http://office.microsoft.com/en-us/he...175901033.aspx

Or I use VB scroll which you should be able to Google for.

Mike

Thanks Mike

Mike H

Scroll function in VBA

But judging by the moans and groans in this and other forums little else does

"kurt" wrote:

On 17 Jan., 10:58, Mike H wrote:
Mike

Irritating isn't it but that's how it works. Have a look here

http://office.microsoft.com/en-us/he...175901033.aspx

Or I use VB scroll which you should be able to Google for.

Mike

Thanks Mike

Dave Peterson

Scroll function in VBA

I use VBScroll, but there are at least a couple of options:

http://www.gasanov.net/VBScroll.htm
http://www.geocities.com/SiliconVall...freewheel.html

And it's been fixed in xl2007!

--