Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default Access Fields in Lotus Notes DB Forms

I am able to access Lotus Notes information in a form using the following.
dim Doc as Object
dim Item as Object
dim NTabN as String
Set Doc = View.GETFIRSTDOCUMENT
If Doc.HASITEM("Tab_Name") Then
Set Item = Doc.GETFIRSTITEM("Tab_Name")
NTabN = Item.Text
Else
GoTo Field_Error
End If

I am struggling trying to update this field from my excel vba program.

I have tried to use:
Function REPLACEITEMVALUE(ITEMNAME As String, NEWVALUE) but keep geting
error of object required. stumped

Lotus Notes Steve Excel Discussion (Misc queries) 0 February 25th 09 08:27 PM
Preset fields in Lotus Notes Code J.W. Aldridge Excel Programming 2 October 7th 07 05:46 AM
Mail über Lotus Notes aus Excel heraus/ Sending Mail with Excel through Lotus Notes [email protected] Excel Programming 0 February 19th 07 12:11 PM
Lotus Notes Newbie Excel Programming 0 September 20th 04 01:55 PM
Macro to access Lotus Notes witih attachment - Beverly[_3_] Excel Programming 1 January 14th 04 11:36 PM