Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default matching 7 columns of data

Okay here is my problem. I have a huge worksheet that has every day
of the week in it (Sun-Sat).

Each of the days have the same number of columns.
Example:
Today's Date Date Data 1 Match? older then 7
day?
Named Range total
1/10/08 1/6/2008 125-250 No
1252525 $100.00
11/30/2007
Yes 1002525 $125.00
1/6/2008 125-100
No 1222552 $250.00
1/6/2008 125-100
No 1225521 $100.00
1/6/2008 125-101
No 1225520 $25.25
1/6/2008 125-102
No 1225519 $859.65
1/1/2008
Yes 1225563 $1,895.85
1/6/2008 125-250
No 2545456 $0.37

The "Date" column is not necessarily today's date, that is determined
from the Today's Date Column.
"Data 1" is an internal control number and may be repeated
"Match?" This is where I want to determine if "Named Range" has "Data
1" on any other day week. It would have match for the whole week on a
daily basis.
"Named Range" is a dynamic named range since the total number of
entries in this column will be different every day.
"Total" is just the cash value of the item in "Named Range".

What I need:
I need to determine if the value in "Older Then 7 Day?" is "Yes" and
if there is a "Data1" match for the "Named Range" on any of the other
6 days. A simple "Yes", "No" or "True","False" is what I need. in the
"Match" column.

Any help will be appreciated.

Thanks,
Chris