Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default break apart pdf binder

I work a lot with PDF documents. Sometimes I have a multi-page PDF binder
that I need to break apart into many 1-page files. I can't find a way to
automate this in adobe, but I do see adobe references in the VBA editor of
excel. Has anyone written anything along these lines?

For example. If I have a 20 page PDF file, and I want to save each page as
its own file in the same directory.

Currently, I open Adobe, then go to Documents\Extract page. I have to do
this for each page.

thank you for any help.
steve

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Thank you for the quick reply. The full version I have is only 6.0, so I
guess that would explain it. I have Adobe Reader 8.0, but you can't
manipulate pages with the just the Reader.

When you check "Extract Pages as Separate Files" does it goes through every
page in the document? I think it's time for me to update anyway.

Thanks,
Steve