Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
ilia ilia is offline

Default break apart pdf binder

What version of Acrobat? I'm using 8.1, and the Extract Pages dialog
has a checkbox for Extract Pages as Separate Files.

On Jan 7, 12:25 pm, steve wrote:
I work a lot with PDF documents. Sometimes I have a multi-page PDF binder
that I need to break apart into many 1-page files. I can't find a way to
automate this in adobe, but I do see adobe references in the VBA editor of
excel. Has anyone written anything along these lines?

For example. If I have a 20 page PDF file, and I want to save each page as
its own file in the same directory.

Currently, I open Adobe, then go to Documents\Extract page. I have to do
this for each page.

thank you for any help.
steve