Binder equivalent for Excel 2003

Default binder

Is there a binder equivalent for Excel 2003?
Alan

What do you mean? Please elucidate,
Regards,
Alan.
"Binder equivalent for Excel 2003" <Binder equivalent for Excel
wrote in message
Is there a binder equivalent for Excel 2003?

Binder equivalent for Excel 2003

I know that past versions of Excel had a function called Binder, although I
never could figure out how to use it. What I need is a method of grouping
two or more workbooks together such that when one is copied to another
location, all of the workbooks in that group are also copied.

Any ideas?

wrote in message
Is there a binder equivalent for Excel 2003?

Chip Pearson

Binder was discontinued in Office 2000 (maybe 2002). There is no
current program (at least from MS) that replicates its
functionality.

--
Cordially,
Chip Pearson

wrote in message
Is there a binder equivalent for Excel 2003?

Dave Peterson

I've never used binder, but there was an article in PCMagazine that you may want
to look at: