Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default Calender not working in excel 2007??

Why am I having trouble with thw code I created in excel 2003, when it is
copied to excel 2007? I have a workbook that has a userform with a textbox
that pops up a vb calender for selection. It works just fine on my machine
with excel 2003, however when it is used on the machine with excel 2007 it
now longer works??