Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Default Where can I find a calender format from Excel 2007?

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Hi

There is no inbuilt calendar function.
Ron de Bruin has instructions on how you can install the calendar control to
your workbook
http://www.rondebruin.nl/calendar.htm

--
Regards
Roger Govier

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

another alternative is to use a 3rd party Excel calendar. See
http://www.wincalendar.com for a popup calendar & calendar creator
that integrates with Excel.

Regards,
Mike Hampton