Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default Automation error from RTD

I am trying to snapshot data that comes from a RTD feed. My code
iterates through a bunch of rows and inserts the data into a datbase.
It works at times for the first record but when I believe when the
fields change, the code crashes and I get an automation error.

My thought, therefore, was to snapshot using a macro, place the data
in a separate place, iterate through the rows, and then do it again.

However, is there a way to get around the automation error? What is it?