Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default Automation Error, Unknown Error. Error value - 440

I wrote a program to do some data extraction and charting using VBA, i use common dialog control to get "Showsave" and "Showopen" to help the user to browse and open and save the desired file. I used MS office 2000 to make this. This works perfect in PC's with Office 2000 and 2003. But it gave the following error- "Automation Error, Unknown Error" when tried on office XP. i checked the macro security level which is set to low. and some of my other excel programs using macros are working well in this PC, except this program. the error value was 440

Pls help on thi

Neo