Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default Run-Time Error'-2147221080(800401a8)': Automation Error

The following code gives the error message.
I thought at first it had to do with saving to an existing file that was
protected, so I changed the code so that the original QCNum.xls file
is deleted.
The with-end with statement is used elsewhere in the macro and works fine.
Why does this particular one cause and error? and how to 'correct' it?

'Updated info has been 'transfered' into QCNum_1, so name it
'QCNUM.xls, and protect it
With myQCNum_1
.SaveAs ([QCNum.xls"])
.Close SaveChanges:=True