Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default Printing

I have an excel form, it contains 3 different colors in the worksheet
and I want to print all except the color yellow is this possible. I
want to print the all the cells only don't print the color yellow.
(print back and white) where yellow. thanks

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

There is no way to tell the printer to ignore the yellow. You would have to
insert code before the print command to change the yellow font to black, or
to change the yellow interior to white.

" wrote:

I have an excel form, it contains 3 different colors in the worksheet
and I want to print all except the color yellow is this possible. I
want to print the all the cells only don't print the color yellow.
(print back and white) where yellow. thanks

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

" wrote:
I have an excel form, it contains 3 different colors in the worksheet
and I want to print all except the color yellow is this possible. I
want to print the all the cells only don't print the color yellow.
(print back and white) where yellow. thanks- Hide quoted text -

Could you help me with the code, I would like to change the yellow
interior to white.
Thanks.

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

" wrote:
I have an excel form, it contains 3 different colors in the worksheet
and I want to print all except the color yellow is this possible. I
want to print the all the cells only don't print the color yellow.
(print back and white) where yellow. thanks- Hide quoted text -

Could you help me with the code, I would like to change the yellow
interior to white.
Thanks.

Maybe this can help you

Sub Macro5()
'
' Macro5 Macro
' Macro recorded 29/10/2007
'
' Change selected cells Colour to No fill

Range("A1:M1").Select
Selection.Interior.ColorIndex = xlNone
'Insert your print macro

' Change Selected cells back to yellow colour
Range("A1:L1").Select
With Selection.Interior
.ColorIndex = 6
.Pattern = xlSolid
End With
Range("A2").Select

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

" wrote:
[...]

End Sub- Hide quoted text -

Thanks it worked, I made some adjestments and it works.