Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
pano[_3_] pano[_3_] is offline

Default Printing

On Oct 29, 5:05 pm, wrote:
On Oct 28, 4:53 pm, JLGWhiz wrote:

There is no way to tell the printer to ignore the yellow. You would have to
insert code before the print command to change the yellow font to black, or
to change the yellow interior to white.

" wrote:
I have an excel form, it contains 3 different colors in the worksheet
and I want to print all except the color yellow is this possible. I
want to print the all the cells only don't print the color yellow.
(print back and white) where yellow. thanks- Hide quoted text -

Could you help me with the code, I would like to change the yellow
interior to white.
Thanks.

Maybe this can help you

Sub Macro5()
'
' Macro5 Macro
' Macro recorded 29/10/2007
'
' Change selected cells Colour to No fill

Range("A1:M1").Select
Selection.Interior.ColorIndex = xlNone
'Insert your print macro

' Change Selected cells back to yellow colour
Range("A1:L1").Select
With Selection.Interior
.ColorIndex = 6
.Pattern = xlSolid