Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default text parsing_table creation for single column

Hi:
have problem: tab delimited text files, repeating blocks of text separated
by two tabs, which I need to convert to a table format. The text imports as a
single column, the data occurring in blocks of twenty-eight cells separated
by two blank cells. Need to parse, and transpose these blocks of cells to
create a table I can manipulate. I can do the copy/transpose function from
the toolbar for short files, but some of these files will have hundreds of
rows, not something I want to do by hand. Is there a formulae/macro/template
which will perform this function?