Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default Access Reference

I have a workbook that in my testing is pulling data from and writing data to
an access .mdb file that is on a path, say, h:\mypath. But when this goes
into production, I will be moving that .mdb file to somewhere else on the
network. My question, is there a way to change the references to the
external data that is displayed in various parts of this workbook, or am I
better off deleteing (not sure how to do this either) all the references and
reestablishing them to the relocation .mdb location?
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Hi Mike,

See if you can find the path by doing this:

Click on a cell within the data range that is linked to the mdb file.

Data menuImport External DataEdit Query

In the Connection box (if the data is linked this way) you should see the
path to the file.

Hope this helps,

Sean.