Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Mike H. Mike H. is offline

Default Access Reference

I have a workbook that in my testing is pulling data from and writing data to
an access .mdb file that is on a path, say, h:\mypath. But when this goes
into production, I will be moving that .mdb file to somewhere else on the
network. My question, is there a way to change the references to the
external data that is displayed in various parts of this workbook, or am I
better off deleteing (not sure how to do this either) all the references and
reestablishing them to the relocation .mdb location?